Investment Advisor Representative *
What is an independent firm?
Firms, like ours, are owned by principals of the firm. We are not employees of a large, “brand name” firm. We are under no obligation to represent or use specific financial products or instruments produced by any firm. We can provide financial tools to our clients from a broad array of national resources. That means we offer advice, based on your needs, with no inherent conflicts of interest. Advisors who are employed by some of the larger firms may be required to recommend products produced by their firm which may not always be the best fit for their clients.
Rigorous Due Diligence and Research
All of the financial resources, products and tools we present to clients are thoroughly researched by us and approved by the compliance department of our broker/dealer. In addition, we make sure our clients are completely educated and understand any recommendations we may make. Our clients make informed decisions about their money.
A Comprehensive Relationship and Structured Strategy
Independent firms like ours are relationship oriented, not transaction driven. We take the time to understand not just your financial situation but also your values and vision for your future. Once we understand who you are and what your goals are, we look at your whole financial picture to see what we need to do to reach those goals. Only then will we make recommendations on investments, insurance planning, tax and estate planning. We make sure all pieces of your financial strategy are integrated together and aligned with your objectives.
In good times and not so good times
Life is not static and the single most important thing an independent financial firm does is to communicate constantly with you. Not just when things are good, but especially when things are not so good. We don’t disappear when things get tough.
A wealth of independent relationships
- Develop state-of-the-art technology for better account service
- Provide independent research and due diligence
- Offer education on appropriate practices and strategies for clients
- Provide access to other professionals
Independent financial checklist
- Free to choose from a broad spectrum of tools, resources and products
- No proprietary products
- Offers comprehensive advice not just product specific solutions
- Recommends an integrated, structured financial strategy
- Consistent monitoring of your strategy and your goals to make sure they remain aligned
- Continuous communication to keep you informed
- Relationship focused
- Independent product research
- Access to professionals across a wide range of financial areas
- A firm whose goals are aligned with yours