What A Partnership Offers
When you choose an advisor who is part of Woodbury Financial Services, you get the independence, expertise and experience you require, but also the resources of a powerful national partnership. It really is the best of both worlds.
This partnership offers you:
- An experienced advisor who is a member of your community, understands your needs and is focused on establishing a long-term relationship.
- An independent business owner who offers objective advice and is 100% accountable for your success
- Highly-personalized service and support
- A strong array of national resources to develop creative solutions to your financial needs
- A philosophy of integrity toward client Interests
- State-of-the-art technology to make account reporting easy and accessible
- Current data and information on tax and legislative issues that can impact your financial plan
- Access to experts across a wide range of financial areas
Advisory firms who join Woodbury Financial Services, represent some of the most knowledgeable and forward-thinking minds in the financial services field and are selected for their experience, knowledge and professional integrity. Most importantly, they are not obligated to any proprietary products or sales" quotas, so they offer objective advice designed to meet your goals.
Advisors have the ability to share their knowledge, ideas, planning techniques and technology for the benefit of their clients. Through formal and informal meetings, advisors can partner together to make sure that a client's specific needs are addressed in the most appropriate manner.
You benefit from:
- The depth of the advisors' combined expertise
- Their shared knowledge of planning strategies
- A broad range of financial resources across the network
- Our advisors also have strong relationships with attorneys, accountants and other professionals that enable them to provide advice for clients on all aspects of their financial needs.
Our members are specialists in specific areas of financial planning including:
- Retirement planning
- Financial planning
- Investment management
- Estate planning
- Insurance planning
- Education planning