What You Can Expect at Our Meetings
Prior to first meeting. An initial introduction and conversation.
This is an opportunity to find out about your needs, concerns and objectives. It is also an opportunity for us to introduce ourselves and explain how we work with clients and to answer any of your questions.
We will ask you to gather certain information and specific documents to bring with you so we can accurately discuss your needs. If you can’t gather everything, don’t worry, it is the meeting that is most important.
We will review:
- Current estate plan
- Income and expenses
- Income taxes
- Life insurance
- Employee group benefits
- Long term care insurance
Hold a discussion on:
- Your current financial situation
- How long until retirement
- Your retirement plans (staying in same home, moving, etc.)
- Your investment risk tolerance
- Your money management philosophy
- Discuss our philosophy of “holistic planning” and how it benefits you
- Present a detailed financial plan
- Review plan and the reasoning behind the decisions
- Answer all your questions
- Begin implementation process
All our meetings can be either held in our office, or wherever is most convenient and comfortable for you. We prefer to hold them in our office so we have access to reports, information, materials and forms so we don’t delay putting your requests into action. Meetings generally last about an hour to an hour and a half.
Our on-going communications and meetings
In our continuing effort to provide our clients with the best service possible, we schedule one or two formal meetings per year to review your portfolio and review your plan to make sure we are on track to accomplish your goals.
We also schedule two phone conversations between these meetings so we are in touch with you to answer any of your concerns or questions. Of course, we are always available to answer any of your questions when they may arise.